Monday, April 4, 2011

Last Week.

Good Morning!  It's that time of week again.

Last week I....
Did coffee with my Sissy. We talked about a lot of stuff.
Correctly predicted a flat tire.
Felt guilty for not being there to change, said tire.
Was tested.
Had some God moments.
Ran ProPresenter, and got really into Worship.
Watched my father hurting.
Went to The Rock <3
Read some awesome Bible.
Had a legitimate Small Groups.
Baked.
People Watched.

That was my week.  Not too eventful, but busy nonetheless.  As mentioned, Tuesday it sounded like we had a leaking tire, but Dad didn't notice so he wasn't concerned.  Before he came back to get me from Vienna, he had to change a flat.  Which someone of his health shouldn't really do. Ever.  So he's in a lot more pain, on top of everything else.  Prayers would be appreciated, he's had a bad week.

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment