Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hi There, Conflict, I'm Evie

G'morning.  It's gonna be one of those days, I can tell.

Anywho.  Google sent me an email last evening, (yup, last evening) and my other account is online again What the French toast?!  But GUESS WHAT.
I'm staying here.

I've found SO MANY amazing people in the past two days!  I knew that Fashion and Photography and Vintage kinda went hand in hand, but I've found a huge amount of awesome Jesus Freak fashiony-Crafter people!  It makes me really happy.  I've gotten so much clutter out of my google reader, I've got a ton of new awesome blogs that are cooler than the ones I used to read, it's all just good.
So I'm here now.  I'll slowly move the Photo Blog to a new one on this account I think, now that I can get the HTML from my posts and it's easier to rebuild.

So yea, I'm here.  Thank you to everyone I've found in the past few days, you're awesome.

And now to real posts.  I'ma make an about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment