Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rebuilding

Good Morning, folk!  A few days ago, for no reason (That I could find), Google disabled my account.
So, I'm past that now, the bigger problem is that with that, my Photography Blog of well over a year and several hundred posts, was removed.  That was a heavy blow.  My newer Jesus Freak blog, was also removed.  That sucked too, I had a lot of writing on there I didn't really enjoy losing.

So now that brings us to here.  I re-made the Jesus Freak blog, as you can see, because I really like it.  It's a good place to let my thoughts flow somewhere.  I'll probably start a new photo blog in the near future, but I'm gonna take this opportunity to work more on this without feeling guilty about the other.  To focus.
I'll continue posting as if nothing happened, although I might re-write my most recent, about Divorce.
We'll see.  I'm actually a lil bit happy about it because I refocused my Google Reader as well, with more Fashion and less junk.  I'm gonna hope that the wrath of Google is over and continue on, if something happens again, I'll be doing something different after that.


But for now, it's time to rebuild.

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer :( I look forward to seeing what you post! :)

    ReplyDelete