Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who's this Dashing Young Fellow?

Hi!
I'm Evie.
This is my blog.
This is a blog for me to post thoughts on things I hear every day, Quotes out of The Bible, Reflect on Youth Lessons, and drink coffee.

Last year, I became friends with a gal I call Jules, and Sarah.  Two amazing people.
I was in a bad place, I didn't know what I was here for, didn't know what my life was gonna be, didn't know much at all.  I've grown up in church, but I became a teenager.  And, well yea.
But then Jules and Sarah changed me.  So much.  I became close to them and we started talking and talking about God. We talked about God through texts, and over Coffee.  They put me in a good place.  Showed me what God's Love is really like.  They showed me how cool it was to be a Jesus Freak.  And now where am I at? I have the Best Best Friend ever, Jules.  And I have a big sister.  Who cares for me like a sister and I care for like a brother.  Sarah.  God gave me these people, and I can't thank him enough, they're amazing.
We keep each other on track, and we have God moments together.  Over Coffee.

So by now you might get the blog name.  God & Coffee.  I'm a Coffee Lover in the truest sense.  I French Press every morning with my Today Show and Blogs.  I'm saving for an Espresso Machine.  A decent one.

But I'm also a Fashionista...In Training.  I have a better sense of style than I dress myself with, but I'm changing that.  Friends are annoyed because wherever we go I'm talking about Fashion and Shoes and apparently teenage boys aren't supposed to know what Ballet Flats are.  Whoops.

Oh yea, I'm also a photographer.  Well, for the most part.


So that's a little about me.  Jesus Freak, Coffee Connoisseur, Fashionista in Training, Listener of Jazz, eater of Good Cheese, Friend, Blogger, Photographer, Conversationalist.

I love people, so please say hi sometime!  We can talk about whatever you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment